OPEN CALL: Is your project ready to tackle the challenge!
Participate in our 3-part health innovation program ! Apply to the International Open Call, to attempt to participate in the on-site Bootcamp and potentially be one of the shortlisted finalists for the Immersion Program.
This year, the challenge to tackle is : How to ease the burden of pain ?
Arkathon Program is a unique opportunity where companies, from Switzerland and abroad, healthcare organizations and technological institutes, work closely together to co-develop health solutions, with the economic support of public regional funds.
WHY PARTICIPATE ?
Here are some of the benefits you can gain from the Arkathon Program :
- Validation of the clinical-technical-economic feasibility of your solution or your product under development, at least the demonstrator or prototype stage.
- Guidance from our network of experts to find your product market and problem-solution fit
- Immediate feedback from end-users
- Peer-to-Peer coaching
- Connections and co-development within our partnering institutes
- Personalized support to accelerate the development of the project
- Monetary award up to CHF 25,000 to further develop your solution
Take your chance and apply on the submission portal. The application due date is on November 30th, 2020 : >> WWW.ARKATHON.CH <<
In the heart of the highest peaks of the Alps, the Arkathon program thrives in the canton of Valais, Switzerland.
Center of excellence in five strong specialties: Sport, Mountain Medicine, Ageing – care for the elderly, Rehabilitation and Traumatology (S.M.A.R.T.) the canton of Valais benefits from reviews of The Inspectors Company, the high quality skills and expertise, recognized nationally and internationally,
of major players established on its territory.
This cutting-edge ecosystem actively participates in the Arkathon Program: