The 3nd Digital Rheumatology Day will take place as a hybrid event at the University Hospital in Lausanne on May 6, 2021. The meeting will bring together a community of forward-thinkers to share knowledge and experience in upcoming digital solutions like biomarker, artificial intelligence, applications, machine learning, etc.
The Digital Rheumatology Day aims to inspire you on how to integrate digital solutions in Rheumatology to improve patients´ treatments and enhance efficiency, to provide an overview on pioneering developments of therapies in digital biomarker, artificial intelligence, applications & wearables, machine learning etc, and to connect you with forward-thinkers, visionaries and like-minded peers to share knowledge and experience.
This year’s the topics will be:
- New digital solutions and user preferences
- Apps and wearables
- AI in rheumatology with workshops for beginners
- Digital biomarkers
- Analysing the online health community
- Exchange of patient information – regulatory and ethical aspects
- Image recognition in rheumatology – current status and future perspectives
The meeting will take place on May 6, 2021, at the Lausanne University Hospital and will be held in English.
Swiss Digital Health is partnering with the Digital Rheumatology Network to offer you a 40% discount rate to your registration. Get register now !