Save the date – May 7th, 2020 – Lausanne, AGORA CHUV
After the great success of the meeting last year, the 2nd Digital Rheumatology Day will take place at the Agora Building at the CHUV in Lausanne on May 7, 2020.
The great popularity of the past event has shown that physicians want to be prepared for the growing digital influence in different fields of Rheumatology.
The program of the Digital Rheumatology Day addresses the most important topics in this field today like:
- Upcoming digital applications on the miraclemovers.com
- AI in rheumatology including disease prediction, image recognition, ethical aspects and phenotyping
- Digital biomarker
- Launch of the digital rheumatology network
- Analysing the online health community
- Working groups (AI, applications, workflow implementation, imaging…) for positioning papers etc.
Prof. Thomas Hügle & Prof. Didier Hans
Lausanne University Hospital (CHUV)
Prof. Jacob M. van Laar
University Medical Centre Utrecht, Netherlands
Agora CHUV, Rue du Bugnon 25A, Lausanne (Switzerland)